Members of the Circle Secure Online Donation
Please complete the following information to become a Member of the Circle of the Foundation or to renew your membership. Benefits of membership categories for the 2014-15 membership year (through October 31, 2015) are listed below. Your contribution supports the work of the Foundation and provides you with many useful benefits that support your interest in and practice of shamanism and shamanic healing.
After processing your membership, you will receive a welcome email from us with complete instructions on managing your online benefits.
If you prefer to mail or fax your membership or renewal, download the print form (PDF).
Please select your Membership Category.
- Subscription to the Shamanism Annual
- Optional listing in the 2015 Voluntary Telephone Directory in the Shamanism Annual
- 10% discount on FSS shamanic store items (online purchases)
- Exclusive access to the FSS Members Circle online, including audio/video, photos, and articles
- FSS Enewsletter (quarterly)— news, tips, links to articles, and practical advice on shamanism
- Listing about you in FSS online Shamanic Services, with photo, description, website link, and private contact form
- Submit photos/artwork for consideration for the online Member Artwork slideshow
$120 Annual or
$12 Per Month for 12 Months
All the benefits of Regular membership to you, with a substantial portion of your donation going to support our work, including indigenous shamanism, and:
- Listing online in the Member Bios section, including a 150-word description, photo, website link, and private contact form
- Interactive live video-webinar-conferences (at least 3 per year) — led by Susan Mokelke, including Michael Harner, FSS faculty, and special guests
- 10% tuition discount on two FSS weekend (two-day) workshops in the USA and Canada (use discount within one year of the start date of your 2014-15 membership)
$500 Annual or
$50 Per Month for 12 Months
All the benefits of Sponsoring membership to you, with a generous portion of your donation going to support our work, including indigenous shamanism, and:
- 10% tuition discount on the Two Week Shamanic Healing Intensive (use discount within one year of the start date of your 2014-15 membership)
- Annual interactive live Council Member video-webinar-conference (in two sessions) — led by Susan Mokelke, with Michael Harner and special guests
The Shamanism Annual is the Foundation's full-color journal, exclusively for Members of the Circle of the Foundation. It includes scholarly articles about shamanism and shamanic consciousness worldwide, and other valuable information not accessible through the bimonthly E-Newsletter or the website.
Polestar is the Foundation's interactive e-post. As a Circle member, you will receive this via a monthly email. Polestar offers a shamanic approach to the issues that influence us daily. We hope that it will support you as you integrate shamanism into your life and enable you to share your questions, concerns, and insights with a thriving network of people.
The Members Voluntary Telephone Directory is published each year in the Shamanism Annual. Inclusion in the Directory is optional. If you choose to be listed, your listing will appear in the 2015 Directory if you join or renew by November 5, 2015; otherwise, your listing will appear in the 2016 Directory. Listing includes your name, telephone number and, if applicable, information about your shamanic training and practice.
The Members Circle is the area of our website with exclusive content available only to our membership, including audio, video, photos, and articles.
Login to the Circle and use the "My FSS" feature to update your contact information, edit your listing in the print Members Directory, and add or edit your Shamanic Services Listing or Member Bio (for qualifying members).
Additional content exclusively for Circle members is added periodically:
- Audio and video
- Photo gallery from the FSS archives
- Unique articles for members only
- Online access to archival articles from Shamanism
Share information about your shamanic practice with our website visitors. A listing in the Shamanic Services directory on shamanism.org includes your name, location, a 30-word description about your practice written by you, a photo or graphic, your website address, and an email contact form. To protect your privacy the email contact form does not disclose your email address to website visitors.
Listings are optional, and you can manage your listing through the members-only area of our website (full instructions will be emailed to you after processing your membership).
The public online Members Bio provides a way for you to network with others in the Circle of the Foundation, as well as letting the public know about you, your interests, experience, and practice. All bios include 150-word words about you, a photo or graphic, and an email contact form. To protect your privacy the contact link does not disclose your email address.