Ms Leta Houle
Prince Albert, SK
Leta Houle,M.A. is nêhiyaw-iskwêw (Plains Cree) from the Sturgeon Lake First Nation. Offering Western and shamanic healing services for trauma. Divination, extraction and soul retrieval.
Note to those seeking shamanic healing: These listings are provided as a service to the public and as a benefit to members of the Circle of the Foundation. Those listed work independently of the Foundation and no endorsement by the Foundation is expressed or implied. Circle members are responsible for the accuracy of the information provided in their listings.
BROWSE BY LOCATION
Key to Abbreviations Used in Listings
- Accepts clients for shamanic healing and has done so for # years.
- Accepts clients for shamanic divination and has done so for # years.
- Graduate of an FSS Two-Week Shamanic Healing Intensive
- Graduate of the FSS Three-Year Program in Advanced Initiations in Shamanism and Shamanic Healing
- Completed the FSS Five-Day Harner Shamanic Counseling Workshop
- Harner Certified Shamanic Counselor® (CSC®) Former training requirements for CSCs. (Certification is no longer being offered.)