© Shamanism, Spring/Summer 1999, Vol. 12, No. 1
- Darwin 1958.
- Darwin 1871.
- Harner 1990: xix-xxii; 21-22.
- Turner 1992: 15.
- Popper 1959: 63. 68-69.
- Harner 1990
- Harner n.d.
1871 "The Descent of Man and Selection in Relation to Sex." New York: D. Appleton.
1958 "The Origin of the Species." New York: New American Library (Mentor). Orig. 1859.
1990 "The Way of the Shaman." 3rd Edition. San Francisco: Harper & Row. Orig. 1980.
n.d. Unpublished participatory, experimental, and case data.
Popper, Karl R.
1959 "The Logic of Scientific Discovery." New York: Harper & Row. Orig. 1934.
1992 "The Reality of Spirits." Revision 15.
- Shamanic Healing: We Are Not Alone, Michael Harner
- The History and Work of the Foundation for Shamanic Studies, Michael Harner
- The Reality of Spirits, Edith Turner
- A Core Shamanic Theory of Dreams, Michael Harner
- My Path in Shamanism, Michael Harner
- Ethical Considerations in Shamanic Healing, Susan Mokelke
- The Need for a Spirituality Focused on Healing - Free of Politics, Michael Harner
- Healing the Aftermath of Terror, Bill Brunton
- Core Shamanism and Daily Life, Susan Mokelke
- Effective Core Shamanic Drumming Circles, Susan Mokelke
- Shamanism and Creativity, Sandra Harner
- Shamanism and the Spirits of Weather, Nan Moss and David Corbin
- The Reawakening of Shamanism in the West, Bill Brunton
- Tuva, Land of Eagles, Bill Brunton
- Shamanism Alive and Well: The 1999 Legacy of the First FSS Expedition to Tuva, Paul Uccusic
- Power Animal Retrieval, Lora Jansson
- An Evening with an Inuit Elder, Alesia Kunz
- Why Study Core Shamanism?, Susan Mokelke
- What Core Shamanism Has Given Me, Timothy Flynn
- Passion Projects: What Fuels the Heart, Lora Jansson
- A Personal Look at Core Shamanism, by Timothy Flynn
- Michael Harner: An 80th Birthday Tribute
Please consider joining the Circle and receive the Foundation's journal, the Shamanism Annual as part of your benefits.