- Turner, E. 1992.
- Jackson 1989: 135.
- Rose 1990: 58.
- See also van der Geest 1990: 591-93.
- Nelson 1969.
- See Nelson 1983.
- Levi-Strauss 1963: 104.
- See Campbell 1989.
- Geertz 1986: 373.
- Watkins 1984.
- Watkins 1984: 13842.
- Rose 1990.
- Jackson 1989.
1989 "To Square with Genesis-Causal Statements and Shamanic Ideas." In Wayapi. Iowa City: University of Iowa Press.
1986 "Making Experience, Authoring Selves." In The anthropology of experience (Victor Turner and Edward Bruner, eds.). Urbana: University of Illinois Press.
Geest, S. van der
1990 "Anthropologists and Missionaries: Brothers Under the Skin." Man 25 (4).
1989 "Paths Toward a Clearing: Radical Empiricism and Ethnographic Inquiry." Bloomington: Indiana University Press.
1963 "Totemism." Boston: Beacon Press.
1969 "Hunters of the Northern Ice." Chicago: University of Chicago Press.
1983 "Make Prayers to Raven." Chicago: University of Chicago Press.
1990 "Living the Ethnographic Life." Newbury Park: Sage.
1992 "Experiencing Ritual: A New Interpretation of African Healing." Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvania Press.
1984 "Waking Dreams." Dallas: Spring Publications. Originally published 1976.
- Shamanic Healing: We Are Not Alone, Michael Harner
- The History and Work of the Foundation for Shamanic Studies, Michael Harner
- My Path in Shamanism, Michael Harner
- The Way of the Shaman: A Conversation with Susan Mokelke
- Core Shamanism and Daily Life, Susan Mokelke
- A Core Shamanic Theory of Dreams, Michael Harner
- The Reality of Spirits, Edith Turner
- Ethical Considerations in Shamanic Healing, Susan Mokelke
- The Need for a Spirituality Focused on Healing - Free of Politics, Michael Harner
- Healing the Aftermath of Terror, Bill Brunton
- Effective Core Shamanic Drumming Circles, Susan Mokelke
- Shamanism and Creativity, Sandra Harner
- Shamanism and the Spirits of Weather, Nan Moss and David Corbin
- The Reawakening of Shamanism in the West, Bill Brunton
- Tuva, Land of Eagles, Bill Brunton
- Shamanism Alive and Well: The 1999 Legacy of the First FSS Expedition to Tuva, Paul Uccusic
- Power Animal Retrieval, Lora Jansson
- An Evening with an Inuit Elder, Alesia Kunz
- Why Study Core Shamanism?, Susan Mokelke
- What Core Shamanism Has Given Me, Timothy Flynn
- Michael Harner: An 80th Birthday Tribute
- A Personal Look at Core Shamanism, by Timothy Flynn
- Passion Projects: What Fuels the Heart, Lora Jansson
Please consider joining the Circle and receive the Foundation's journal, the Shamanism Annual as part of your benefits.